Modus Advanced HiMag™ Reticulated Foam Absorber products are lightweight, conductive, carbon loaded sheet stock which provide broadband loss at microwave frequencies. HiMag™ Reticulated Foam Absorbers are designed with a continuous gradient coating to exhibit high reflection loss and are intended to be applied to metal surfaces inside microwave cavities, housing, radomes, network enclosures, or antennae. HiMag™ Reticulated Foam Absorbers attenuate energy at normal and high angles of incidence at frequencies from 2 GHz to 18 GHz.
The primary method of application for HiMag™ Reticulated Foam absorbers is utilizing a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) backing. Other liquid and paste adhesives may be recommenced. Please contact a WRS technical representative for more information pertaining to your specific needs.
ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE: The performance plot shown above illustrates the reflection loss performance of this material. Reflection loss is measured on a NRL arch, for more information on the NRL arch test set-up, please contact a WRS technical representative. Additional electrical test data may be available upon request
- Antenna Pattern Performance, Sidelobe/backlobe reduction, Resonant Cavity Attenuation, EM Reduction, RX/TX Antenna Isolation, Radar Cross Section Reduction, Dual use air filer/EM absorber
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight polyether HiMag™ reticulated foam
- Cost effective broadband material reflection loss performance
- Easily applied with PSA
- RoHS Compliant
- Halogen Free
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: -60ºF to 250ºF
- Flame Rating: UL94-HF1 Available